Pulled Pork Tenderloin Sandwich with Vinegar SlawRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Sink your teeth into this Pulled Pork Tenderloin sandwich that is bursting with flavor. Tender pulled pork and a mouthwatering combination of seasonings and sauces are slow cooked to perfection, then topped with a vinegar cabbage slaw that adds a crunchy kick of flavor on a soft bun.
As you enjoy all of its flavor, you can count one serving of this sandwich as two PowerFuels, one SmartCarb and one Vegetable on your NuMi App log.
Click on the link below to explore even more delicious, hearty pork recipes!
Servings: 4 (~4 oz. pulled pork, ½ roll, ½ cup vinegar slaw)
Calories per Serving: 277
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels, 1 SmartCarb, 1 Vegetable
- ½ large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, trim away any visible fat
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 2 whole wheat rolls, sliced in half and toasted
- 2 cups cabbage slaw
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. whole grain Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- 2-3 drops stevia
- Place onions in the bottom of a 3-qt slow cooker. Cut tenderloin in half; place on top of onions. Combine remaining pulled pork ingredients (minced garlic through onion powder) and pour sauce over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
- While meat is cooking, add cabbage slaw to a bowl and in a separate bowl whisk together apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper and stevia. Pour dressing over the cabbage slaw and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When meat is tender, shred with two forks. Continue to heat for an additional 20 to 30 minutes with the lid off to allow the sauce to thicken.
- Serve pulled pork open-faced on ½ toasted roll and top with vinegar slaw.