Quick Roasted Parmesan Broccoli: The Easiest Side Dish You’ll Ever MakeRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
This delicious Roasted Parmesan Broccoli recipe is easy and delicious, making it a perfect side dish for any of your favorite main meals. The best part is, if you crave more cheese, you can up the quantity. Feel free to also add in your favorite low-calorie spices to pump up the flavor! We love garlic powder, smoked paprika and Italian seasoning blends.
Lose weight and get healthy with delicious meals delivered directly to your door! Learn more about the Nutrisystem program >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 cup broccoli counts as 1 Vegetable and 1 Extra
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- 1 large head of broccoli (approx. 4 cups) chopped
- 1/4 cup grated low-sodium Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the broccoli on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the broccoli with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cheese and seasonings to taste.
- Put in the oven—these will cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until the edges of the broccoli start to brown and get crisp.