Raspberry Chocolate Mousse PieRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Elegant, creamy dessert that’s bursting with fresh, luscious berry flavor…
This Berry Chocolate Mousse Pie definitely says country club dining, without the expensive membership fee. You’d never know from the decadent taste, but this chocolate fix is a nutritionist-approved, tummy slimming dessert that clocks in at fewer than 160 calories. File it in your daily tracker as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, and you’re all set with the best flex snack imaginable. Decadent chocolate mousse is definitely not the enemy anymore.
Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Still curious about SmartCarbs and PowerFuels? Get everything you need to know here >
Calories per Serving: 157
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 1 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- 12.3 oz. silken-firm tofu
- 2 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 packets stevia
- 1 cup raspberries (or strawberries, if preferable)
- To melt the chocolate, place it in a wide, shallow bowl and put it in the microwave.
- Heat it on medium-high for about 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Repeat heating at shorter intervals, 15 to 20 seconds, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and has a smooth consistency.
- Combine the melted chocolate, tofu, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, almond milk, salt and stevia into a food processor and puree until very smooth.
- Pour into a glass pie dish and top it with raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. The mouse becomes firmer the longer it sits.