Roasted Red Onion Brussels SproutsRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Nutrisystem’s Mandi Knowles explains why roasted Brussels sprouts are her favorite vegetable, and demonstrates a quick, easy and delicious way to roast and serve them as the perfect accompaniment to a Nutrisystem entree or even a snack. And best of all: They’re unlimited. Watch the video to learn more.
Get healthy and lose weight with delicious meals delivered right to your door! Learn more about the Nutrisystem program >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: Vegetable
- Brussels sprouts
- Red onion
- Zero calorie cooking spray
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Sprinkle of salt
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half.
- Dice red onion.
- Spread vegetables on baking tray and spray with cooking spray.
- Add desired seasonings.
- Bake in oven at 425 degrees for 15-20 minutes.