Salted Chocolate Pretzel Bread PuddingRecipe posted in: Tasty Takes on Nutrisystem Meals, Snacks & Desserts
Just when you thought the Nutrisystem Whole Grain Soft Pretzel couldn’t get any better… Salted Chocolate Pretzel Bread Pudding enters the sweet-lovers’ scene.
This delicious bread pudding, which puts a salted chocolate spin on one of our top-selling snacks, is every bit as tasty as it sounds. Word to the wise: Prepare to be asked to share, once loved ones catch a whiff of this sweet treat.
Running low on Nutrisystem Whole Grain Soft Pretzels? Click here to stock up >
Calories per Serving: 213
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Snack, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 Nutrisystem Whole Grain Soft Pretzel, defrosted and left to harden overnight
- 2 tsp. of mini chocolate chips, divided
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2-3 drops of liquid stevia
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of kosher sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mist 1-cup ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Tear or cut pretzel into small bite-sized pieces and place in ramekin. Sprinkle in 1 tsp. of chocolate chips.
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together egg whites, almond milk, stevia and vanilla extract. Pour mixture over pretzels. Push down pretzels with the back of a spoon to ensure that all pretzels are saturated with the liquid.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly. Top with remaining chocolate chips and sprinkle of sea salt before serving.