Samoa No-Bake Chocolate CookiesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Who needs Girl Scout cookies when you can whip up a batch of these unbelievable Samoa flavored No-Bake Chocolate Cookies.
As if the sound of Samoa isn’t enough of a draw, this cookie recipe materializes your deepest, darkest chocolate coconut fantasies to the max. The simple (and sweet!) ingredients combine to create a real, raw dessert that nutritionists approve of… and may even make themselves. Dates create a sweet, chewy base for the delectable combination of coconut flakes and melted chocolate. The fact that the Samoa No-Bake Chocolate Cookies recipe is as fast as your food processor, is news worth screaming from the mountain top. Just roll, refrigerate and melt. Don’t want to wait the full 10 minutes suggested? We won’t tell a soul.
If you’re tired of getting your sweet fix from apples, Samoa No-Bake Chocolate Cookies are a smart half of a SmartCarb (plus three Extras). Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Click here for more information about Extras in your weight loss plan>
Servings: 5 (1 serving = 1 cookie)
Calories per Serving: 130
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb and 3 Extras
- 5 Tbsp. shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 10 dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp. water
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place shredded coconut on a baking sheet and toast for 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, blend dates and water. Add the shredded coconut and stir to combine.
- Roll cookies into balls and flatten with hand.
- Place cookies in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stove.
- Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate. Place in the refrigerator until the chocolate hardens.