Time to rethink diet food… Because now it is possible to still have a turkey club and still lose weight. This Skinny Turkey Club has the pop of flavor you’d want (and expect!) from this classic sandwich staple, while keeping your macros and daily nutrition requirements in check.
Carbs and fat are not your enemy with this pairing of whole wheat bread, turkey, mayo and avocado. Enjoy it as a base for your flex meal, taking the place of one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel, and one Extra. Pair it with this delicious Zesty Tomato Soup to add some extra veggies and flavors.
Still a bit confused about flex meals? Click here to get all the info you need.
Servings: Makes 2 servings; ½ sandwich is 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 171.5
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 4 oz turkey lunch meat, low-fat, reduced sodium
- 2 lettuce leaves, sliced
- 2 tomato slices
- 2 tsp. reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp. mashed avocado
- Lightly toast bread.
- Spread mayonnaise on one piece of bread and avocado on another piece of bread.
- Layer ingredients in the following order:
- Bread (with mayo facing up)
- Bread (with avocado facing down)
- Hold sandwich in place with a toothpick and cut it in half.