Slow Cooker Cauliflower Mashed PotatoesRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Sides
Transform traditional garlic mashed potatoes into a healthier alternative with this incredible Slow Cooker Garlic Herb Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes recipe. We swap out the potatoes for cauliflower and combine it with flavorful broth, a medley of herbs and aromatic spices.
This side dish pairs perfectly with a warm, whole grain roll and succulent lean turkey, creating a wholesome and satisfying meal that puts a nutritious twist on your favorite comfort food. Indulge guilt-free and savor every delicious bite!
Can’t get enough of your slow cooker this season? Try these slow cooker recipes you’re sure to love.
Calories per Serving: 95
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Vegetable and 2 Extras
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into medium florets.
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary, minced
- 1 Tbsp. sage, minced
- 1 Tbsp. thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp. parsley, minced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4-6 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- Salt, to taste
- Place cauliflower in slow cooker and top with garlic cloves, vegetable broth and enough water to cover the cauliflower.
- Cook on low heat for 6 hours or high heat for 3.
- Drain the water and broth and add the cauliflower back to the slow cooker.
- Toss in the butter and use a hand blender to mash.
- Stir in fresh herbs and salt.