On the hunt for a delicious, crowd pleasing treat to bring to warm weather parties and barbecues, that won’t wreck your diet? Enter the Summer Fruit Salad with Honey Lemon Dressing. Fresh, seasonal fruit salad with watermelon is tossed in lemon juice and honey, then sprinkled with chopped basil for a sweet summer treat that won’t compromise your weight loss progress.
Whip up a big bowl of this Summer Fruit Salad with watermelon and honey lemon dressing the night before the big event so the natural sweetness of the fruit has time to set. One serving counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Healthy Hack: Feel free to make a honey lime dressing instead for this easy fruit salad.
Can’t get enough summer fruit? Check out our list of the top 10 Fruits That Taste Better Grilled >
Calories per Serving: 76
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 cup watermelon, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 cup peaches, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- 1 Tbsp. chopped basil or mint
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Let sit for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow natural juices of fruit to come out.