Sweet Potato & Corn Veggie BurgersRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
Put a fresh new spin on your veggie sides with these vibrant Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers, which are as delicious as they are healthy.
Counting as just one SmartCarb, these flavor-packed patties make a great side to any of your favorite Nutrisystem meals. But they can also be transformed into flex meals, if you’d prefer to make them the main event on your plate. Women who want to enjoy a healthy veggie burger as a flex lunch can simply add a PowerFuel like cheese to the patty. Men can add a PowerFuel to each of the burgers and then enjoy both. Those (men and women) who’d like to enjoy these delicious burgers for dinner can enjoy one patty with two PowerFuels.
Calories per Serving: 107
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- ½ cup cooked sweet potato, without skin
- ½ cup corn
- 1 carrot
- ½ cup spinach
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- In a food processor, combine sweet potato, carrot and a half cup of spinach.
- Stir in corn, cumin and pepper.
- Form two patties on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Broil on high for 5 minutes per side.
- Assemble each patty in lettuce. Fold lettuce leaves to make a wrap.