Crispy Sweet Potato Curly FriesRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
In this recipe, you will find that Sweet Potato Curly Fries taste just as good as they sound. Crispy and seasoned to perfection, one serving clocks in at just 130 calories. Yes, please!
Count this recipe as one SmartCarb and one Extra on your NuMi App log.
Like this recipe? Click on the link below to discover more recipes that make delicious fries!
Servings: Approximately 2-4 (1/2 cup servings)
Calories per Serving: 130
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 Extra
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Seasonings (i.e. black pepper, paprika, chili powder, cinnamon, herbs)
- Spiralize the sweet potato.
- Toss with olive oil and seasonings.
- In oven at 400 F, cook on a baking sheet for 20-25 minutes or until crispy, flipping halfway.