Sweet Potato Noodle Bowl with Creamy Almond Butter SauceRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Maybe you’ve tried “zoodles” already… and are in love. (If not, click here to see our recipe for Zucchini Noodles and Meatballs to try them out!)
Well, here’s another pasta swap that will change your diet for the better. Anything but bland, this Sweet Potato Noodle Bowl combines shrimp with a creamy, delectable almond butter sauce that’s sure to wow your taste buds. Your nutritious, 176-calorie entrée takes just a few simple steps to prep, and you’ll be glad to have three extra servings of leftovers.
This recipe counts as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, so ladies, you’re all set for a flex meal and, men, feel free to amp it up a bit with a few additions. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Need help with Flex Meals? Learn more here >
Calories per Serving: 176
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 6 oz. cooked shrimp
- 2 cups sweet potato, spiralized or peeled into thin strips
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups raw spinach
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1/3 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 tsp. light soy sauce
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add sweet potatoes to pan and toss frequently.
- In the meantime, make the almond butter sauce by combining all ingredients in a small pot.
- Heat sauce and stir, until it simmers and a creamy sauce forms.
- Pour almond butter sauce over sweet potato noodles.
- Cook until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Stir in spinach, shrimp, cayenne pepper, black pepper and serve.