Sweet potato pie in a cup: This recipe is the beautiful birth of the treats from your two favorite seasons.
Fall flavors of sweet potato, cinnamon, nutmeg and maple syrup taste like tradition, but the summertime spin Sweet Potato Pie “Nice” Cream brings is something else.
A frozen blend of bananas and almond milk with a hint of vanilla forms an ice-cream-like treat without gobs of cream-derived fats.
At just 170 calories, dieters will never need to feel restricted again! Snack smartly and give this SmartCarb and two Extras a chance today.
Need help with the whole “Extras” versus “Free Foods” thing? Click here to sort it all out >
Calories per Serving: 170
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 2 Extras
- ½ banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato, frozen
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add banana, sweet potato, almond milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg to a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Puree until thick and creamy, scraping the sides as necessary.
- Scoop into two bowls and top each with one half of a tablespoon of maple syrup.
- Serve immediately.