Keep this recipe on hand for the days following the holiday, and transform those leftover mashed potatoes into delicious Thanksgiving Breakfast Cups.
It’s a great way to ensure your leftovers don’t go to waste. Plus, you won’t run the risk of getting sick of filling up on the same flavors over and over.
Servings: Makes 6 cups; 2 cups count as one serving
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 SmartCarb
- 2 oz turkey, diced
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat milk
- 1 ½ cups leftover potato (white or sweet, mashed or roasted)
- Pepper, to taste
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line muffin cups with foil liners and coat with cooking spray.
- Spoon ¼ cup of potatoes into 6 muffin tins, press with back of spoor to form cup shape in muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown.
- Remove the cups from the oven and add diced turkey.
- Mix the egg, milk, and pepper and divide mixture evenly to the cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.