Cauliflower replaces potatoes in this creamy and cheesy casserole that goes big on flavor, not on guilt. It’s the perfect dish to bring to gatherings and parties. Your host will thank you and so will your waistline!
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Vegetable
- 1 medium cauliflower
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese, low fat
- ½ cup scallion, chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. dried parsley
- Zero calorie cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bring a large stockpot of water to boil. Add cauliflower and boil for about 10 minutes or until soft. Drain.
- Placed cooked cauliflower in a food processor with Parmesan cheese, yogurt, pepper and parsley. Pulse until it becomes a whipped/mashed consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Stir in scallions and ¼ cup of the cheddar cheese.
- Place mashed cauliflower in a greased casserole dish. Top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then broil for a few minutes to crisp up the cheese.