This Vanilla Chai Chia Pudding recipe from Nutrisystem is easy to make, delicious and a great source of protein to help power you through the day. By “great source of protein,” we mean nearly 24 grams in one serving!
Count this smart snack as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and one Extra on your NuMi App.
Calories per Serving: 278
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Extra
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 5.3 oz. container nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cloves
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Stevia, as desired for taste
- Add all pudding ingredients to a high-powered blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and adjust Stevia to desired sweetness.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.