Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Cilantro SauceRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Appetizers, Main Courses, Sides
These spring rolls are packed with nutrient-dense, vibrant veggies (and mouthwatering mango!) and bursting with flavor. We love that they’re so versatile—enjoy them as a between-meal snack, as part of a Flex meal or as a side to any of your favorite Nutrisystem meals.
Our favorite things about these spring rolls is that you aren’t limited to using only the veggies listed in this healthy recipe. Pack in some red peppers and leafy greens like we did for an added nutrient boost or add a little crunch to your spring roll with some shredded carrots. Some of our vegetarian readers have even suggested adding in a half cup of steamed tofu or unsalted edamame for an added protein punch (a half cup of either of these options would count as one PowerFuel on the Nutrisystem diet plan). Either way, we’re pretty sure you’ll love these spring rolls. And don’t even get us started on that sauce!
One serving of these Vegetable Spring Rolls with Sweet Cilantro Sauce contains 208 calories and counts as one SmartCarb, one Vegetable and three Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Log them into the NuMi app to help you stay on track with your meal plan and reach your weight loss goals. Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Looking for some plant-based protein ideas? Check out this article on 8 Vegetarian Sources of Protein and these easy Meatless Monday meal ideas.
Want to lose weight enjoying delicious and nutritious meals delivered right to your door? Nutrisystem is the plan for you! Click here to start your path to a healthy, happy life >
Calories per Serving: 208
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 Vegetable and 3 Extras
- 2 rice papers
- ½ cup mango, sliced into ¼-in thick strips
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup yellow corn
- ¼ cucumber, peeled and sliced into ¼-inch thick strips
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 packet of stevia all natural sweetener
- Blend cilantro, yogurt and stevia until smooth. Set aside.
- Place rice paper wrapper into water until it is soft and pliable (~15-20 seconds).
- Remove rice paper wrapper and place onto a wet towel.
- Place mango, bean sprouts, cucumber, corn and cabbage in the middle of the wrappers.
- Roll up the paper halfway, over the fillings. Fold the sides. Keep rolling the paper into a tight log to seal.
- Serve immediately with the cilantro sauce.