Filling Fennel Salad with Apples and CeleryRecipe posted in: Sides
With its excellent crunch and licorice flavor, fennel is a prime base for a side dish. Watch as Nutrisystem dietitian Mandi Knowles shows how to make a tasty fennel salad, complete with celery and apple. It’s an unlimited vegetable choice on the Nutrisystem program and makes an excellent accompaniment to any Nutrisystem meal. Bon appetit!
- 2 fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1 large apple (any variety), thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt, pepper, drizzle of olive oil
1. Chop vegetables and apple, mix.
2. Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil, toss.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
1/4 SmartCarb and 1/2 Vegetable
Calories per Serving: 77.5
On Nutrisystem, Count As: