Healthy Watermelon Quinoa SaladRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Sides
There’s something magical about this delicious Watermelon Quinoa Salad, which features sweet watermelon, fresh strawberries, slivered almonds, quinoa and feta cheese. It’s both flavorful and hearty, making it a great diet dish to bring along to barbecues and picnics all season-long.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh watermelon
- 1/2 cup strawberries, quartered
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup fat-free feta cheese crumbles
- Red wine vinegar (to taste)
- Basil (to taste)
- Combine all ingredients, topping with basil.
- Cover and chill in fridge before enjoying (optional).