Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Lunches & Dinners, Main Courses
When most people think of ramen noodles, they picture college dorm room days and eating on a budget. However, there is so much more to this Japanese-style noodle soup than a cheap and easy meal! We’re showing you just how tasty ramen noodles can be with just a little TLC. Transform a pack of ramen noodles into a gourmet meal for four with this Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry recipe!
Tender strips of flank steak are cooked to perfection and paired with a medley of non-starchy vegetables in this easy dinner meal. Just like in the popular TikTok ramen recipe, we throw away the flavor packets and make our own tasty ramen sauce. However, our version is healthier free of butter and brown sugar. Our homemade stir fry sauce features a sweet, savory and spicy blend of sesame oil, rice vinegar, ground ginger, minced garlic, low-sodium soy sauce, honey and red pepper flakes. This simple yet super delicious combination of ingredients is the perfect way to elevate an ordinary pack of ramen noodles.
Can’t handle the heat? Just omit the red pepper flakes and feel free to eliminate the ground ginger.
If you’re losing weight and getting healthy on the Nutrisystem plan, you can log one serving of our Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry recipe as one SmartCarb, two PowerFuels, three Extras and one Vegetable in your NuMi app journal.
Healthy Hacks: Like most stir fry recipes, this Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry is easily customizable. You can swap in your favorite meat, veggies and spices to create your own healthy ramen recipe that you love. For example, you can substitute the steak with some chicken or even an egg to switch things up each week. Use a combination of broccoli and red bell peppers one week, then switch to snow peas and mushrooms the following week. You could also try the TikTok ramen recipe trend and add some Everything Bagel Seasoning. The combinations are endless!
Looking for another healthy ramen recipe? Try this Easy Homemade Ramen Noodle Bowl! >
If you’re craving the deliciousness of an Asian noodle bowl but still want the convenience of classic pre-packaged ramen, the Nutrisystem Spicy Kung Pao Noodles are your answer! This pantry-friendly lunch is ready to enjoy in minutes. But while it has a short cook time, it’s definitely not short on flavor! Every bite is filled with the flavors of garlic, shallots, chili peppers, green onions and a sprinkle of peanuts.
Nutrisystem’s easy-to-follow plans provide exactly what you need to start losing weight and keep losing until you reach your goal! Click here to learn more >
Calories per Serving: 427
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 2 PowerFuels, 3 Extras and 1 Vegetable
- 1 lb. lean flank steak, sliced into ¼-inch strips
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 package or cake of whole grain ramen noodles (such as Lotus Foods Rice Ramen), no flavor packet
- 4 cups vegetables (i.e. broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, snow peas, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Cook ramen in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Whisk together stir fry sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add steak strips. Cook for about 3 minutes per side, until cooked through. Remove steak from pan and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of canola oil to the skillet. Add vegetables.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and cover. Let vegetables steam for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add steak back to skillet with the ramen noodles. Pour in all the sauce and toss using tongs.
- Serve immediately.