If our taste buds could talk, they’d be screaming for joy after just one bite of these unbelievably tasty No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites.
Featuring just a few simple ingredients like almonds, dates, cocoa powder, low-fat cream cheese and Greek yogurt, this creamy creation is every bit as delicious as your favorite guilty pleasure of the same name.
The sweetest part? Whipping up this delicious dessert can be done in just five simple steps: Line a mini muffin tin, blend the crust ingredients together and add to the muffin tin, puree the filling ingredients, scoop the filling on top of the crust in the muffin tin, then put the muffin tin in your freezer and let your cheesecake bites set for at least four hours. Then, voilà! A mouthwatering masterpiece that won’t cause any diet destruction.
(Don’t have a food processor? Don’t sweat it. You can use a blender to create the crust and filling of these No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites, just pause the blender and scrape the sides if it seems to be getting stuck.)
Two of these tasty little Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites count as one PowerFuel on Nutrisystem, which means you can enjoy them as a scrumptious snack during the day or as a post-dinner dessert. Just make sure to log your Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bites in NuMi, our free tracker, so you’re sure to avoid overeating (with treats this tasty, it’s easy to do!).
And word to the wise: These flavorful favorites are so delicious, unless you live alone, you might want to double the recipe. It isn’t just our customers who love to indulge… their family members have been known to grab these Chocolate Cheesecake Bites, too!
Love No-Bake Desserts? You’ll go crazy for our No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars. Click here to get the recipe >
Servings: Makes 20 bites; 2 bites count as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 115
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 8 oz. low-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4-8 drops of stevia
- 1 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- Line 20 mini muffin tin cups with paper liners.
- Combine almonds, cocoa powder, dates and sea salt in a food processor. Pulse until finely ground. Distribute the crust mixture across each of the muffin tin liners. Set aside.
- Add low-fat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and Stevia to a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Evenly divide the cheesecake filling among the muffin tins.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on tops of cheesecake bites.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. Let soften at room temperature for a few minutes before serving.