Homemade No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bar RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
Just because you’re trying to lose weight and live healthy doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a little sweet treat now and then.
If you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to fall off track, these delicious, no bake chewy chocolate granola bars are your solution! Homemade with just four simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, they’re as simple to make as they are tasty. The best part is? You can enjoy one immediately, or stick them in your fridge to set. Either way, you’ll get that chocolate flavor you’re craving without sabotaging your slim-down diet plan.
One serving of these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars counts as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Healthy hint: Not a chocolate lover? Feel free to nix the chocolate in favor of dried blueberries, cranberries, raisins or cherries.
Servings: Makes 16 bars; 1 bar counts as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 199
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 PowerFuel
- Zero-calorie cooking spray
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Bring a small pot to medium heat on the stove.
- Pour in peanut butter and honey, then stir together until combined.
- Remove from heat and combine mixture with oats and chocolate chips.
- Let cool then press mixture evenly into pan.
- Place in refrigerator to set. When ready to serve, cut into squares.