Homemade No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bar RecipeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Just because you’re trying to lose weight and live healthy doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a little sweet treat now and then.
If you’re craving something sweet but don’t want to fall off track, these delicious, no bake chewy chocolate granola bars are your solution! Homemade with just four simple ingredients you probably already have in your pantry, they’re as simple to make as they are tasty. The best part is? You can enjoy one immediately, or stick them in your fridge to set. Either way, you’ll get that chocolate flavor you’re craving without sabotaging your slim-down diet plan.
One serving of these No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars counts as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and two Extras on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Healthy hint: Not a chocolate lover? Feel free to nix the chocolate in favor of dried blueberries, cranberries, raisins or cherries.
If you enjoyed that delicious snack, try Quinoa Granola Bars or Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Nut Bars.
Servings: 16 (1 serving = 1 bar)
Calories per Serving: 199
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- Non-stick zero-calorie cooking spray
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spray an 8×8 baking pan with nonstick zero-calorie cooking spray.
- Heat a small pot over medium heat on the stove.
- Pour in the peanut butter and honey, then stir together until combined.
- Remove from heat and combine the peanut butter mixture with oats and chocolate chips.
- Let the mixture cool, then press it evenly into the baking pan.
- Refrigerate until the bars harden and set. Slice into 16 squares before serving.