Chocolate Coconut Granola BarsRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
Coconut Granola Bars are as easy to make as they are to eat. Featuring shredded coconut, sweet honey, almond butter, chocolate chips and oats, this delicious bar is a great grab-and-go option enjoy anytime you’re looking for a healthy treat.
You can log each bar as one SmartCarb and one Extra in your Numi App.
Calories per Serving: 150.8
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 Extra
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, coconut flour and shredded coconut. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, slowly heat the almond butter and honey. Stir in 15-second increments until fully incorporated.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with wax paper. Using your hands or the back of a wooden spoon, spread the mixture into the dish and press firmly to flatten.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Lift the wax paper from the pan and cut into 6 bars. Wrap bars individually or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.