No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Granola BarsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks
Looking for the perfect healthy snack? Our No-Bake Coconut Granola Bars are as easy to make as they are to eat! Featuring shredded coconut, sweet honey, almond butter, chocolate chips and oats, this delicious bar is a great grab-and-go option to enjoy anytime you’re looking for a healthy treat.
Learn how to make healthy and delicious granola bars with this easy, no-bake recipe! The whole family will love these sweet, tropical and chocolaty bars. They are perfect for whipping up on the weekend to enjoy all week long.
We love these granola bars as quick and easy breakfast paired with a PowerFuel, such as Greek yogurt, a protein shake or even a glass of skim milk. They are also a smart snack to take along with you on your hectic workdays, providing the fuel you need to carry you until your next meal.
This No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Granola Bars recipe makes six 151-calorie servings. If you’re losing weight on the Nutrisystem program, you can log each bar as one SmartCarb and one Extra in your NuMi app journal.
If you enjoyed this healthy snack, you’ll love our recipe for Sweet and Salty Quinoa Granola Bars! >
Calories per Serving: 151
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, coconut flour and shredded coconut. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, slowly heat the almond butter and honey. Stir in 15-second increments until fully incorporated.
- Add the liquid mixture to the dry mixture and mix until thoroughly combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a 9 x 9-inch baking dish with wax paper. Using your hands or the back of a wooden spoon, spread the mixture into the dish and press firmly to flatten.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Lift the wax paper from the pan and cut into 6 bars. Wrap bars individually or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.