Cottage Cheese and Fruit “Masonable”Recipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Lunches & Dinners
Looking for an easy snack that is healthy and delicious? With this recipe, you can just conveniently reach into your fridge and grab the mason jar of fruit and cottage cheese you created and feel free to enjoy all of it—for lunch or a snack!
Because it counts as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, the jar makes for a great lunch flex meal for women or a snack.
Calories per Serving: 142
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel
- Supplies: 1 wide mouth pint (16 oz) Mason Jar, 1 empty fruit cup
- 1 cup fruit (i.e. blackberries, peaches)
- ½ cup cottage cheese, low fat and sodium
- Fill mason jar with fruit.
- Place fruit cup in the top of the jar and add cottage cheese.
- Top with lid and add mason jar ring to secure everything in place. Refrigerate until ready to serve.