Cheeseburger lovers—this one is for you. A cheesy concoction of ground turkey, spices, eggs, egg roll wrappers and of course, cheddar cheese, are combined to created these cheeseburger inspired egg rolls full of deliciousness. Add some ketchup to really kick things up a notch and launch yourself into utter cheeseburger bliss.
As easy as sauteing meat, onions and a few spices, adding cheddar cheese and rolling your mixture into delicious (and soon to be crispy) egg roll wrappers, this meal is quick, easy and tasty—all in one! To crisp things up, you pop these egg rolls into the oven for 15 minutes, and you have successfully created cheeseburger perfection.
Simple, yet flavorful, this meal is certain to satisfy and crush any cravings for a greasy, drive-thru cheeseburger. You get all of the flavors of your favorite go-to comfort food, with all of the right nutrients that are certain to keep your waistline intact and your hunger at bay. These Cheeseburger Egg Rolls are browned to perfection and wrapped tightly into an egg roll wrapper. Dip these egg rolls into ketchup, and you will forget that those greasy, fast food burgers ever even existed.
Each of these delicious cheeseburger-inspired rolls clock in at just 149 calories, one PowerFuel and one Extra. Be sure to remember to log this meal in your NuMi app to stay on track with your weight loss goals. Research has shown that people who have kept track of their daily food intake have lost more weight, so don’t forget to keep logging! Log your Cheeseburger Egg Rolls on the NuMi app right here. >
Want to learn the many benefits of using the NuMi app to keep track of your daily intake? Check out 12 Reasons Downloading the NuMi App Will Help You Lose Weight. >
Fast food lover looking to completely kick the habit? Check out our Healthy Versions for Fast Food Junkies below!
Calories per Serving: 149
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel and 1 Extra
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 egg, separated by egg white and egg yolk
- 2 oz low fat cheddar cheese, diced
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- ½ cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Add oil and onion. Sauté until translucent.
- Add ground turkey to the pan and break it up into small pieces. Season with pepper and garlic powder. Stir until meat is cooked.
- Stir in cheese and egg white.
- To roll the egg rolls: place about 2 TBsp. of cheeseburger filling 1/3rd from one corner. Fold the corner closest to the filling and tuck it over the filling. Fold both side corners toward the center and roll the rest of the egg roll. Seal with water.
- Brush egg rolls with egg yolk and place on an aluminum-lined sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, flip rolls and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve with ketchup.