2-Ingredient Fresh Fruit PopsiclesRecipe posted in: Flex™ Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Healthy Sides & Snacks
Refreshing, sweet AND healthy? Is this real life? These 2-Ingredient Fresh Fruit Popsicles are a perfect treat for those warm summer days (or when you’re dreaming of warm summer days!).
Choose your favorite fresh fruit or berries, pair them with your favorite flavored water and voila! A perfect popsicle you don’t have to feel guilty about. Strawberry Lime, Raspberry Lemon… the options are endless. Share your favorite combos in the comments section below.
Love popsicles? Try these delicious Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles today!
Servings: Makes 4 popsicles; 2 popsicles counts as 1 serving
Calories per Serving: 85
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 2 cups fruit of choice (strawberries, peaches, watermelon, blueberries, kiwi, etc.)
- Flavored water of choice
- Popsicle molds and sticks
- Fill each popsicle mold with ½ cup of fruit.
- Pour in flavored water until filled.
- Add popsicle sticke and freeze until completely frozen.