These delicious and refreshing Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles are perfect for summer. Whip up a big batch of them today so you have them on hand all week when sweet treat cravings strike!
Short on strawberries? Try any of your favorite berries. Not a pineapple fan? Swap in some mango. The “popsibilities” are endless!
On the Nutrisystem weight loss plan? You can log this easy Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles recipe as half of a SmartCarb in the NuMi app.
Looking for more frozen favorites that fit into your weight loss plan? You can get smart and satisfying ice cream delivered right to your door with Nutrisystem! From ice cream sandwiches to orange cream bars to chocolate brownie sundaes, you’re sure to find a new favorite. Click here to explore the options! >
Reach your summer weight loss goals with Nutrisystem! Get started today >
Servings: 4 (1 serving = 1 popsicle)
Calories per Serving: 32
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SmartCarb
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- Water (~1 cup)
- Popsicle tray and sticks
- Blend strawberries with water (about half a cup) until smooth.
- In a separate container, blend pineapple and water (also about half a cup).
- Layer four popsicle molds with the strawberry and pineapple mixture, alternating until filled.
- Place sticks halfway and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Freeze overnight or until hard.
- To remove, place tray in hot water and the popsicles should easily slide out.