Strawberry Pineapple PopsiclesRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
These delicious and refreshing Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles are perfect for summer. Whip up a big batch of them today so you have them on hand all week when sweet treat cravings strike. Short on strawberries? Try any of your favorite berries. Not a pineapple fan? Swap in some mango. The options are endless!
Servings: Makes 4 popsicles
Calories per Serving: 32
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1/2 SmartCarb (1 serving = 1 popsicle)
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh or frozen
- Water (~1 cup)
- Popsicle tray and sticks
- Blend strawberries with water (about half a cup) until smooth.
- In a separate container, blend pineapple and water (also about half a cup).
- Layer four popsicle molds with the strawberry and pineapple mixture, alternating until filled.
- Place sticks halfway and cover with lid or aluminum foil.
- Freeze overnight or until hard.
- To remove, place tray in hot water and the popsicles should easily slide out.