German Chocolate Smoothie BowlRecipe posted in: Breakfasts, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Lunches & Dinners, Desserts, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Chocolate… for breakfast? You read that correctly. With this simple, healthy and absolutely delicious recipe for a German Chocolate Smoothie Bowl, you’ll be on your way to chocolate bliss in no time—all while staying on track toward your weight loss goals.
In just two simple steps, you’ll be spooning your way into a chocolatey, creamy bowl of nutritious and tasty ingredients. Grab unsweetened almond milk, a frozen banana, chocolate whey protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder, frozen cauliflower rice, pure vanilla extract, ice, chopped pecans and shredded coconut. In a blender, thoroughly mix all ingredients except the pecans and shredded coconut. Continue blending until you’ve achieved a nice, smooth consistency. Once blending is complete, top this delicious German Chocolate Smoothie Bowl with chopped pecans and unsweetened coconut shreds.
This delicious recipe makes two servings—so share this chocolatey smoothie bowl with the hubby, wife or even the kids! Believe us, everyone in the household is going to want a taste of this creamy dish. The rich, chocolate flavor makes this the ultimate, diet-friendly meal. Grab a spoon and dive in!
Although this can be enjoyed while working toward your weight loss goals, it’s still important to log this smoothie bowl in your NuMi app as one SmartCarb, one PowerFuel and two Extras. Clocking in at just 213 calories per serving, this German Chocolate delight is certain to become a permanent go-to on your weekly menu. You can easily log your smoothie bowl right here in NuMi >
Are smoothie bowls your favorite, diet “indulgence”? We’ve got plenty of recipe for you to try! Check out a few of our favorites:
- Raspberry Almond Smoothie Bowl >
- Vanilla Berry Grapefruit Smoothie >
- Green Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl >
Want to lose weight enjoying cake, ice cream and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: Makes 2 servings
Calories per Serving: 213
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel and 2 Extras
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ cup chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice (or to taste)
- 2 Tbsp. of chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- In a blender, puree almond milk, banana, protein powder, cocoa powder, cauliflower rice and vanilla extract until smooth. Add ice until desired thickness is achieved.
- Divide into two small bowls. Top each bowl with pecans and shredded coconut.