For any of you gluten-free eaters out there, this Gluten-Free Chewy Ginger Cookie recipe is absolutely perfect for your fall menu. As for our non-gluten-free eaters, this recipe is so delicious, you’ll want to try it, too! The taste of sweet and savory ginger makes these gluten-free ginger cookies absolutely irresistible. Aside from its utter deliciousness, the best part about this gluten-free cookie is how easy it is to make. It’s sure to become a fall favorite recipe for you and the family!
With just a few simple steps and ingredients, these gluten-free ginger cookies make 16 servings, so you’ll be able to share the sweet and soft treat with others (or save the extras for your weekly snacks!). Biting into the warm and gooey goodness of ginger, cinnamon, molasses and vanilla is sure to suffice that sweet craving that is bound to hit as holidays are approaching. At just 101 calories per serving, this gluten-free cookie is a healthy diet win-win!
Although this truly blissful Gluten-Free Chewy Ginger Cookie allows you to indulge in sweet and savory deliciousness (it clocks in as just three Extras on Nutrisystem), if you forget to track it, you may end up over-indulging. To avoid any diet dismay, always remember to consistently track food intake in the NuMi app right here. >
Feeling festive with the holidays rapidly approaching? Try this super simple Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge recipe right here > that is sure to leave your taste buds in pure pumpkin-spice delight.
As the holidays near, you are sure to be faced with the dire temptation of going against the healthy lifestyle you worked so hard to create. To avoid diet destruction around the holidays, check out the awesome Printable Recipe Book: 12 Pumpkin Recipes to Make Autumn Taste Awesome below for some pumpkin ideas that you can pack for any holiday occasion!
Calories per Serving: 102
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 3 Tbsp. egg whites
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, egg, molasses, vanilla extract and coconut oil.
- Add the coconut flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt to another bowl and mix.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. After a sticky dough has formed, chill in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Then, roll the dough into 1” balls.
- Place the dough balls onto the lined cookie sheet and flatten gently with your hands.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, until the tops crack.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for 2-5 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire cooling rack to cool completely before serving.