Learn how easy it is to make delicious fudge right at home. With this Pumpkin Spice Fudge recipe, you can satisfy your fall cravings with a tasty treat that won’t hurt your weight loss progress.
All you have to do is mix a few simple ingredients, divide the mixture into an ice cube tray, freeze and enjoy! You can even let it thaw for a few minutes after it freezes to give your fudge the perfect texture to bite right into.
Since we’re on the topic of fudge, how about another easy-to-make freezer fudge recipe? Click here to learn how to make Almond Butter and Sea Salt Freezer Fudge. >
When you enjoy this recipe, be sure to count it as three Extras on your NuMi App log. Did you know logging what you eat on NuMi actually betters your chances of losing weight by keeping you on track and organized? Click here to learn all of the reasons why using NuMi helps you lose weight. >
If you like this Pumpkin Spice Fudge recipe, click on the link below to try another awesome autumn recipe!
Servings: 14 (1 serving = 1 piece)
Calories per Serving: 82
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- Mix together almond butter, coconut oil, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Stir in pumpkin spice seasoning.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the mixture into the openings of a silicone ice cube tray.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour. When ready to consume, eat as is or let sit on the counter for a few minutes to thaw.