Grilled Chicken Caesar SaladRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Lunches, Main Courses
Who says salad has to be boring?! This delicious Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad has all the flavors of your favorite green dish, but none of the guilt, thanks to the diet-friendly dressing.
We love that this salad recipe puts a clever spin on the Nutrisystem Grilled Chicken Sandwich. But even if you don’t have this delicious dish on hand, you can create the recipe using chicken breast and a whole grain roll.
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch, 2 Vegetables and 1 Extra
- 1 Nutrisystem Grilled Chicken Sandwich, defrosted
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 6 Tbsp. nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. anchovy paste
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Open Nutrisystem Grilled Chicken Sandwich, and separate the roll and grilled chicken.
- Cut roll into 1-inch cubes.
- Spread bread cubes onto baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese on bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Bake croutons for 10-15 minutes or until dry, crispy and golden brown. While baking, stir croutons frequently.
- While croutons are baking, combine dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat nonstick sauté pan over medium heat. Cut grilled chicken breast into strips and place into pan.
- Heat chicken in pan until it is warm all the way through. Set aside.
- Combine romaine lettuce and 2 Tbsp. of dressing in a bowl and toss until lettuce is well coated. Top with grilled chicken and croutons.
- NOTE: Refrigerate extra dressing in a sealed container for up to 3 days.