Hydration PopsiclesRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Stay hydrated in the summer heat with refreshing and fruity popsicles! Sweet, satisfying and easy to customize, this recipe for Hydration Popsicles is perfect for warm, sunny days when you need to chill out. Learn how to make this simple snack below!
How to Make Hydration Popsicles
You can make easy Hydration Popsicles with any of the Nutrisystem Hydrating supplements. There are four different types and flavors available, including:
- Hydrating Fat Burner*† – Lemon Ice Flavor
- Hydrating Fat Burner*† – Berry Pomegranate Flavor
- Hydrating Immune Health* – Cherry Berry Flavor
- Hydrating Energy Boost*‡ – Strawberry Lemon Flavor
Depending on the type and flavor that you choose, you may want to switch up the fruit that you use. Below are some examples of tasty combination ideas for each Hydrating supplement:
- Cherry Berry Hydrating Immune Health + fresh or frozen cherries
- Strawberry Lemon Hydrating Energy Boost + fresh or frozen strawberries
- Lemon Ice Hydrating Fat Burner + fresh or frozen watermelon
- Berry Pomegranate Hydrating Fat Burner + fresh or frozen blueberries
To make these Hydration Popsicles, simply select a Nutrisystem hydrating supplement and add one scoop (one serving) to your blender. Add a half-cup of fruit (fresh or frozen) and about one cup of water, then blend the mixture until it’s smooth. Pour it into popsicle molds and freeze for at least four hours before serving.
Whatever combo you choose, this recipe counts as half of a SmartCarb on the Nutrisystem program. Log it in your NuMi app journal to stay on track with your weight loss.
More Popsicle Recipes
Stay cool this summer with pretty and perfectly portioned popsicles! Here are more popsicle recipes to try this season:
- 3-Ingredient Iced Coffee Popsicles >
- Strawberry Pineapple Popsicles >
- 2-Ingredient Fresh Fruit Popsicles >
- Patriotic Popsicles >
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles >
- Raspberry Lime Protein Popsicles >
- Cinnamon Banana Protein Popsicles >
Important Note: We do not recommend consuming more than one serving of the Nutrisystem® Lemon Ice Hydrating Fat Burner or the Nutrisystem® Berry Pomegranate Hydrating Fat Burner per day.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has not been shown to increase the efficacy of the Nutrisystem program.
†Contains CQR-300® to support weight loss and CHROMAX® chromium picolinate to help reduce body fat, as part of a healthy diet and exercise program.
‡PRODUCT CONTAINS 150 MG OF CAFFEINE PER SERVING. DO NOT TAKE NEAR BEDTIME OR CONSUME MORE THAN ONE SERVING EVERY 3-4 HOURS. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 18 YRS OR THOSE SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE.
Calories per Serving: 15
On Nutrisystem, Count As: ½ SC
- 1 scoop Nutrisystem® Hydrating Supplement (any flavor)
- 1-1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup fresh or frozen fruit (cherries, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours.