Lemon Cooler ShakeRecipe posted in: Nutrisystem Food Hacks, With Nutrisystem Shakes, Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Snacks & Desserts, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
This delicious Lemon Cooler Shake is so sweet and so refreshing, it’s hard to believe it’s not loaded with calories and sugar. Sip it during the summer when you need to cool down, and drink it in the doldrums of winter when you feel like you need a tropical vacation!
If you liked that healthy recipe, you’ll love our Pot Of Gold St. Patrick’s Day Shake!
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 PowerFuels
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 serving Vanilla Nutrisystem Shake Mix
- ½ cup ice
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Today we’ll make a super refreshing lemon cooler shake. First, you’re going to take some skim milk, some fresh grated lemon zest, about the juice of one lemon, freshly squeezed, if you hold your hand over, you can capture the seeds. You’re going to take the Nutrisystem Nutrisystem Shake, some pure vanilla extract, and some ice. Just blend it up! You can also do this with an orange, it tastes like an orange creamsicle. Share your favorite Nutrisystem recipes with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For Nutrisystem, I’m Mandi Knowles.