Mediterranean Cucumber CupsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Snacks
These Mediterranean Cucumber Cups will send you right to the shores of Greece at first bite! OK—we can’t promise that, but we can promise that they are delicious and healthy—and fun to make!
One serving of these veggie cups count as two Vegetables and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Calories per Serving: 78
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Vegetables and 1 Extra
- 1 cucumber (English cucumber preferred)
- 1 Tbsp. hummus
- 1 tsp. diced red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. diced black olives
- Cayenne pepper
- Cut cucumber into one-inch slices. Scoop out the center of the cucumber.
- Fill the cucumber hole with hummus. Top with red bell pepper, diced tomatoes and black olives. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper.