Who knew healthy recipes could taste so good? Featuring sweet and tangy pomegranate arils plus a touch of cheese, these Pom-Cheesy Cucumber Bites are like a flavor party in your mouth!
If you enjoyed that then try our other delicious cucumber recipes:
- Zesty Cucumber & Dill Salad
- Sesame Soy Cucumber Salad
- 5-Star Cucumber Dill Dip
- Mediterranean Cucumber Cups
- Crab Cucumber Cups
- Herbed Goat Cheese Cucumber Cups
- Shrimp Cucumber Bites
Servings: Makes 16 slices
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 slices count as 1 Extra
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1/2 cup low fat goat cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- Oregano, to taste
- Place cucumber slices onto serving dish and spread half a tablespoon of cheese on each slice.
- Top with pomegranate arils and oregano.
- Keep chilled until serving.