Herbed Goat Cheese Cucumber CupsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Sides, Snacks
Looking for a healthy, delicious goat cheese recipe? These Herbed Goat Cheese Cucumber Cups are just 154 calories per serving and have over eight grams of protein. Inside the juicy crunch of each cucumber is a soft, flavorful combination of goat cheese and herbs.
These mighty cucumber bites count as one PowerFuel and two Vegetables. While you’re enjoying your veggie cups, make sure to log them in the NuMi app!
Calories per Serving: 154
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 2 Vegetables
- 1 cucumber (English cucumber preferred)
- 1 oz goat cheese
- Herbs (i.e. parsley, dill, rosemary)
- Garnish (i.e. red bell pepper, olives, etc)
- Let goat cheese soften. Stir in herbs.
- Cut cucumber into one-inch slices. Scoop out the center of the cucumber.
- Fill the cucumber hole with goat cheese. Top with garnishes.