Light, refreshing and full of flavor, this Must-Have Mojito Mocktail screams summer. Whip a big batch up for an upcoming party, or sip on them solo while you enjoy the fresh, seasonal air.
One serving of this mocktail contains just 11 calories and counts as one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Flavor tip: This delicious drink pairs perfectly with Mexican-inspired food. Try it with your Nutrisystem Black Bean Polenta Enchilada with White Meat Chicken, Southwest Fiesta Melt or Santa Fe Style Chicken. Or, give one of these delicious recipes a try.
Calories per Serving: 11
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Extra
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 5-6 mint springs
- ½ teaspoon Truvia natural sweetener
- ½ cup lime club soda
- ½ cup ice
- Squeeze lime wedges into shaker and then place those wedges into the shake.
- Add mint and truvia to the shake.
- Muddle the contents in the shaker.
- Add ice and club soda and shake/stir.
- Pour into glass.