Healthy Non-Alcoholic Strawberry DaiquiriRecipe posted in: Without Nutrisystem Shakes, Shakes, Smoothies & Drinks
Featuring a delicious combo of fresh and frozen strawberries plus tangy lime juice, this delicious and nutritious Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri is refreshingly sweet and takes mere seconds to prepare.
Planning a BBQ or picnic? Whip up a big batch and share… your guests will thank you “berry” much!
If you enjoyed this, check out these other delicious mocktails:
- Non-Alcoholic Watermelontini
- Holiday Mocktails You Have To Try
- Booze-Free Berry Lemonade Mocktail
- Skinny White Sangria Mocktail
- Must Have Mojito Mocktail
Did you snap a picture of your healthy recipe? We want to see! Share your weight loss inspired recipe creations
Calories per Serving: 55
On Nutrisystem, Count As: One serving counts as 1 SmartCarb
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup water
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 strawberries, for garnish
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses.
- Garnish with the strawberry.