Cookie craving? We’ve got you covered with our easy-to-make AND diet-friendly Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies recipe. Whip up a batch of these delicious cookies for a sweet treat that won’t totally derail your healthy diet!
If you have an extra 15 minutes, then you’re set for whipping up this quick dessert. To make these Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies, simply pulse oats in a food processor until they’ve formed a flour-like consistency. Remove the oats and thoroughly combine egg white, applesauce, vanilla, yogurt, baking powder, baking soda and fresh strawberries. Stir in the oat flour and a quarter cup of dry oats. Continue mixing until a cookie batter is formed. Scoop a heaping spoonful (about two tablespoons) of batter onto a baking sheet to form 12 cookies. Pop in the oven for about 15 minutes and let cookies cool before serving.
These Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies are also a perfect treat to make ahead of time. Heading to a party? Whip up a batch and store in the fridge. Looking for a quick-and-easy snack on the go? Pack two cookie for a mid-morning pick-me-up. Clocking in at just 78 calories per serving, these Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies are a diet win. On your Nutrisystem meal plan, each serving counts as two Extras. To stay on track with your weight loss goals, be sure to log each serving, along with all of your daily intake, in the NuMi App. Consistently logging your food intake can increase weight loss. Learn all about the many other benefits of using our food tracker app, NuMi, here >
Enjoy a few more of our favorite cookie recipes for a guilt-free addition to your Flex menu:
- Maple Walnut Cookies >
- Chocolate Snowball Cookies >
- Whole Grain Black and White Cookies >
- Cranberry Sweet Potato Cookies >
Want to lose weight enjoying cookies, pasta, pizza and even cookies? Nutrisystem’s got a plan for you! Click here to learn more >
Servings: 6 (2 cookies = 1 serving)
Calories per Serving: 78
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Extras
- 1 cup dry oats
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- ½ cup nonfat plain greek yogurt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 large egg white
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add in ¾ cup oats and process to a flour-like consistency. Set aside.
- Combine egg white, applesauce, vanilla, yogurt, baking powder, baking soda and strawberries. Blend until combined. Stir in oat flour and last ¼ cup of dry oats.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of batter onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until edges are starting to brown.
- Transfer to wired rack to cool.
- Store in the refrigerator.