This honey whipped treat is just peachy! It’s also healthy, delicious and easy to make. Sweet honey and rich ricotta cheese are blended together with a hint of almond flavor and topped with juicy grilled peaches for incredible flavor and eight grams of protein.
Count one serving of this low-calorie flex snack as one PowerFuel and one SmartCarb in your NuMi App.
For another peachy flex snack, check out the link below!
Calories per Serving: 160
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 PowerFuel, 1 SmartCarb
- ½ cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- ½ Tbsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 peaches, pits removed and sliced in half
- In a small blender or food processor whip together ricotta cheese, honey and almond extract for approximately 2-3 minutes, or until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Mist the fleshy side of the peach with nonstick cooking spray and place flesh side down on the grill. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through. Let cool for several minutes.
- Divide ricotta into two dishes. Place two halves of a peach into each dish and serve immediately.