Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Mug CakeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cake that you can eat right out of a mug? Somebody, pinch us.
Featuring the favorite flavor combo of chocolate and peanut butter, and clocking in at just 144 calories, this tasty treat is the perfect guilt-free way to combat sweet cravings. And, since you don’t need to even turn the oven on to make it, it couldn’t be easier to prepare. Which means it’s pretty much the best dessert on the planet.
One serving of this mug cake counts as one SmartCarb and one Extra on the Nutrisystem program. Log this recipe in the NuMi app! >
Calories per Serving: 146
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb and 1 Extra
- 1 Tbsp. powdered peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. whole wheat pastry flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- 1 packet Stevia
- ½ ripe banana mashed
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ Tbsp. chocolate chips
- Add powdered peanut butter, whole wheat pastry flour and baking powder to a microwave-safe mug or bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Add in Stevia, mashed banana and almond milk mixing well to ensure that everything is fully incorporated.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, if desired.
- Microwave on high for 1 ½ to 3 minutes, depending on microwave strength.