Pecan Pie Fall FudgeRecipe posted in: Healthy Sides & Snacks
With this easy fall fudge recipe, you can combine your two favorite desserts into one low-fat, guilt-free, delicious treat. The best part? It’s easy to make right at home.
Simply mix the ingredients, divide the mixture into an ice cube tray, freeze and enjoy! You can eat it frozen or let it thaw for a few minutes to give your fudge the perfect texture to sink your teeth into.
Another easy fall recipe are these 4-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies, which are sure to be a popular treat when you have guests over this season!
When you enjoy this fall fudge recipe, be sure to count it as three Extras on your NuMi App log. Did you know logging what you eat on NuMi actually betters your chances of losing weight by keeping you on track and organized? Click here to learn all of the reasons why using NuMi helps you lose weight. >
If you’re searching for even more fall recipes, click on the link below to get your free printable recipe book that features 12 awesome autumn recipes!
Servings: 9 (1 Piece)
Calories per Serving: 102
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- ¾ cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. maple extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Stevia, to taste
- Add pecans to a food processor and puree until a smooth paste is formed. This may take several minutes.
- Then, add coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, maple extract, cinnamon and puree again until fully combined. Taste mixture and add stevia if desired.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the mixture into the openings of a silicone ice cube tray.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 60 minutes. When ready to consume, eat as is or let sit on the counter for a few minutes to thaw.