Pecan Pie Fall FudgeRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Desserts
With this easy fall fudge recipe, you can combine your two favorite desserts into one guilt-free, delicious treat. The best part? It’s easy to make right at home.
Simply mix the ingredients, divide the mixture into an ice cube tray, freeze and enjoy! You can eat it frozen or let it thaw for a few minutes to give your fudge the perfect texture to sink your teeth into.
Looking for another easy fall recipe? Check out these 4-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies, which are sure to be a popular treat for your fall festivities.
When you enjoy this fall fudge recipe, be sure to count it as three Extras on your Nutrisystem meal plan and log it in your NuMi App journal. Did you know that logging what you eat in NuMi actually betters your chances of losing weight by keeping you on track and organized? Click here to learn all of the reasons why using NuMi helps you lose weight! >
If you’re searching for even more fall recipes, click on the link below to get your free printable recipe book that features 12 awesome autumn recipes!
Servings: 9 (1 Piece)
Calories per Serving: 102
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- ¾ cup pecans
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. maple extract
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Stevia, to taste
- Add pecans to a food processor and puree until a smooth paste is formed. This may take several minutes.
- Then, add coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, maple extract, cinnamon and puree again until fully combined. Taste mixture and add stevia if desired.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp. of the mixture into the openings of a silicone ice cube tray.
- Place in the freezer to set for at least 60 minutes. When ready to consume, eat as is or let sit on the counter for a few minutes to thaw.