Fall’s finest flavors combine in these delicious Pumpkin Cranberry Crackers, which make for a tasty treat no matter the season. Pack on the flavor… just not the pounds!
Pair them with our Powerhouse Pumpkin Hummus or just savor them solo. However you choose to eat these tasty Pumpkin Cranberry Crackers, we’re pretty sure you’re going to love them.
Looking for a sweeter snack idea? Try these Sweet Potato Crackers! >
Calories per Serving: 117.4
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tbsp. pureed pumpkin
- 1 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, water, pumpkin and coconut oil. Stir and knead until dough forms.
- Knead in cranberries.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, roll the dough to 1/16th inch thick. Slice the dough into squares using a pizza cutter or a sharp knife.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp.
- Cool the crackers before serving.