Quinoa Cucumber SaladRecipe posted in: Veggies & Healthy Sides
Quinoa takes a standard cucumber salad to a whole other level with this delicious recipe that combines everybody’s favorite grain with crispy cucumbers, tangy red onion, fresh mint and a homemade dressing that takes mere minutes to prepare. Whip this Quinoa Cucumber Salad recipe up and bring it to summer BBQs or enjoy it as a simple side to any of your favorite Nutrisystem meals. Either way… delicious!
Can’t get enough cucumber? Try this delicious recipe for Zesty Cucumber and Dill Salad >
Calories per Serving: 262
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1.5 Vegetables, 2.5 Extras
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup chilled cooked quinoa
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Black pepper, to taste
- Whisk together oil vinegar, lime juice and black pepper in a small bowl until combined.
- Toss salad ingredients and vinaigrette until combined.
- Serve immediately