This week’s installment of The Dish with Deanna features a healthy Nutrisystem spin on a perennial crowd-pleaser: Stuffed peppers. Deanna Otranto shows an easy recipe that uses our tasty Mushroom Risotto entree to fill a few peppers. After 45 minutes or so of baking, you’ll have a filling meal that checks off all the right boxes: Tasty, on-program and easy to make. Enjoy!
Looking for something a little meatier? Try this Meat Lover’s Loaded Pepper >
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner and 1 Vegetable
- 1 whole bell pepper
- 1 package Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto
- ¼ cup onion, chopped
- Slice the bell pepper in half and remove stem and seeds.
- Stir the Mushroom Risotto and onion together in a bowl then spoon the mixture into the bell pepper halves.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
- Hi I’m Deanna Otranto with Nutrisystem. Today, I’ll be showing you how to prepare one of our members’ favorite dinner dishes. It’s called Mushroom Risotto Stuffed Bell Peppers. All you’ll need to prepare this recipe is one of your Nutrisystem Mushroom Risotto entrees, a quarter cup of diced white onions, and one large or two medium bell peppers—any color you want. To get started, cut the bell peppers in half. And then you will remove the seeds and stem. Next you’ll mix the mushroom risotto with the diced onions. Then fill the bell peppers with the mixture. Put the bell peppers in the oven and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. And here you can see what your final product will look like. As you can see it’s a really fun and tasty way to serve your mushroom risotto. Do you have a favorite Nutrisystem recipe? Share it with us on Facebook or Twitter. With Nutrisystem, I’m Deanna Otranto.