Your taste buds and sweet tooth will thank you when they get a taste of these delicious and festive Santa Hats made with strawberries. This is a fun recipe you can make with the kids, and it’s also perfect to bring to a holiday party. Dipped in melted white chocolate and shaved coconuts shreds, these Strawberry Santa Hats are as adorable as they are tasty.
This recipe is so easy to make, you’ll want to bring this to every one of your holiday parties this year — and probably every year to come, as well!
To get started, simply slice the tops off of your strawberries to prep the Santa Hats. Next, melt the white chocolate chips until they are the perfect consistency for dipping. Immediately after melting your white chocolate in the microwave, you will gently dip the flat part of each strawberry into the chocolate. Then, you will dip the strawberry into your coconut shreds to complete the base of your Santa Hats.
To finish, you will dip a marshmallow into the remainder of the white chocolate melt and place on the top of the strawberry to complete the top of your Santa Hat. Chill strawberries until chocolate hardens and grab them on the way out the door to the neighbor’s holiday get-together (or enjoy with the family!).
Pro Tip: Serve these little Santa hats on top of pancakes for the perfect Christmas morning meal! They also make great toppers for cookies, cupcakes and other holiday desserts that you love.
These Strawberry Santa Hats are so festive and fun, you can easily forget to log them in your NuMi app. To ensure you are staying on track with your weight loss goals over the holiday season, log your Strawberry Santa Hats as three Extras on the NuMi app. You can log this recipe right here on the NuMi app. >
Calories per Serving: 95.1
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 3 Extras
- 6 large strawberries, tops removed
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup shaved unsweetened coconut
- Handful mini marshmallows
- Put chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave chips for 30 second intervals, stirring in between and until melted.
- Dip flat part of strawberry into melted chocolate. Then dip into coconut.
- Dip marshmallow into melted chocolate and place on the tip of the strawberry.
- Repeat for remaining strawberries. Chill until ready to serve.