Put a veggie-packed spin on your Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken with this tasty recipe! Featuring red and green bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, corn and a few other kitchen staples, this delicious dish is definitely not just another chicken recipe.
Maybe not the prettiest of dishes, but we’ll go out on a limb and say you’re really not going to care once you stick a forkful in your mouth. Between the chunks of sautéed peppers, tomatoes, onions and corn, the cumin, paprika and Tabasco seasoning, this baby’s got flavor. All of this mixes into the southwestern taste of the Nutrisystem Sante Fe Style Chicken entrée and is topped with creamy avocado slices, so…. trust when we say looks can be deceiving.
Pair it with a side salad if you’d like, or round your SmartCarb count up to one by scooping your mixture into half of a whole wheat pita. Either way, you’re going to love this savory and flavorful dish! Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Calories per Serving: 442
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner, 2 Vegetables, 1/2 SmartCarb, 2 Extras
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken
- 1 cup red and green bell peppers, diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup corn
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 avocado, sliced
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- Few drops tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Cook Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil on medium-high and add chopped onions and bell peppers. Sauté for five minutes.
- Add corn and tomatoes and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken to the skillet.
- Add cumin, paprika, and tabasco and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Top with avocado slices and enjoy!