Healthy meets hearty with this Sante Fe Chicken recipe, which puts a veggie-packed spin on your Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken. Featuring red and green bell peppers, tomatoes, onion, corn and a few other kitchen staples, this delicious dish is definitely not just another chicken recipe.
Pair it with a side salad if you’d like, or round your SmartCarb count up to one by scooping your mixture into half of a whole wheat pita. Either way, you’re going to love this savory and flavorful dish! Click here to log this recipe in the NuMi app >
Calories per Serving: 442
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Dinner, 2 Vegetables, 1/2 SmartCarb, 2 Extras
- 1 package Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken
- 1 cup red and green bell peppers, diced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup corn
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/8 avocado, sliced
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- Few drops tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Cook Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil on medium-high and add chopped onions and bell peppers. Sauté for five minutes.
- Add corn and tomatoes and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in cooked Nutrisystem® Sante Fe Style Chicken to the skillet.
- Add cumin, paprika, and tabasco and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Top with avocado slices and enjoy!