Each of these Skinny Mini Fruit Tarts gives you a tasty fill of fruity flavor inside a delicious crust. The sweet, creamy filling combines your favorite fruit and ricotta, tasting almost too good to be true.
Counting as a flex snack, since each serving (two tarts) counts as one SmartCarb and one PowerFuel, these tasty tarts are a super sweet way to break up your day!
Click on the link below to discover another delicious flex snack idea!
Calories per Serving: 270
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 SmartCarb, 1 PowerFuel, 1 Extra
- Crust: ½ cup almond flour, ½ cup whole wheat flour, 1 large egg white, 1 Tbsp. light butter, cubed; 2 tsp. stevia, Water (~1/4 cup).
- Filling: ½ cup fat free ricotta cheese, ½ cup plain Greek yogurt, 2 tsp. stevia, Handful of fruit (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, kiwi).
- For the crust: Place flours, egg white, butter and stevia in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture forms a ball. Add water as needed. Portion dough into wells of greased muffin tins or mini tart tins. Press down on the bottoms and sides. Cook at 350F for 15 minutes. Let cool and remove.
- For the filling: Combine ricotta, yogurt and stevia.
- Assemble: Fill each tin with ricotta mixture and top with favorite fruit. Refrigerate until firm.