Smoked Salmon Cucumber CupsRecipe posted in: Flex Meals & Snacks, Snacks, Appetizers, Sides, Snacks
These Smoked Salmon Cucumber Cups are as creative as they are delicious. Fresh chives for flavor, cream cheese for texture and the smokiness of the salmon, all surrounded by the juicy crunch of a cucumber.
This fun finger food counts as two Vegetables and three Extras on the Nutrisystem program.
Calories per Serving: 101
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 2 Vegetables, 3 Extras
- 1 cucumber (English cucumber preferred)
- ½ oz smoked salmon
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fat free cream cheese
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and chives.
- Cut cucumber into one-inch slices. Scoop out the center of the cucumber.
- Fill the cucumber hole with the cream cheese mixture. Top with thin slices of smoked salmon and garnish with a chive.