This delicious Creamy Veggie Mac and Cheese is a super simple (and super tasty!) lunch that works some extra flavor and nutrition into your Nutrisystem® White Cheddar Mac and Cheese.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s easily tweaked. Not a spinach fan? Replace it with kale, collard or beat greens, or even some fresh parsley. Not in the mood for tomatoes? Try mushrooms, zucchini or eggplant. The best diet is the one you’ll actually follow. So make your weight loss meals suit your tastes and you’ll be at your weight loss goal in no time!
Calories per Serving: 236
On Nutrisystem, Count As: 1 Nutrisystem Lunch and 1 Vegetable
- 1 package Nutrisystem® White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- ½ cup raw spinach, chopped
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Remove lid and cheese sauce packet.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup and stir.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave. Add contents of cheese sauce packet and chopped spinach into cup. Stir well.
- Cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover, stir in tomatoes.